MAY, JUNE & SEPTEMBER
Quad B Adventures has a 100% bear sighting rate on guided hunts, with over 65 established bait sites and access to 30,000+ acres of private land, and 500,000+ acres of public land. We offer an unforgettable hunt and take a maximum of 6 hunters at a time (3 hunters per guide).
More information on the non-resident bear draw here.
Veteran & First Responder Discount Available for Bear Hunts.
- Maximum of 6 hunters at a time (3 hunters per guide).
- Arrive on Sunday and depart the following Saturday for 5 full days of hunting
- Guided Hunt
- Includes lodging and 3 home-cooked meals per day
- Travel to and from the stand or ground blind
- Hide prep
- Archery, crossbow, rifle, and muzzle-loader are all legal weapons to use in Canada for black bears!
- 65 established bait sites
- Access to 30,000 acres of private land and over 250,000 acres of public land